Sometimes finding a positive mindset and upbeat attitude can be a little challenging if it’s something you tend to struggle with, but it doesn’t have to be! You may find that with a positivity boost from something that really inspires you, you can carry that newly charged positive spark with you throughout the whole day.
So, to help you find that “I’ve got this” vibe today, we’ve put together some awesomely inspiring positivity quotes from which you can draw all the positive vibes you need to hold onto that upbeat attitude and be the glass-half-full person you’ve been aiming to be. Take the advice of these incredible women and be the best version of you.
1. “How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” – Anne Frank
2. “There’s power in allowing yourself to be known and heard, in owning your unique story, in using your authentic voice.” – Michelle Obama
3. “The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.” – Coco Chanel
4. “You were wild once. Don’t let them tame you.” – Isadora Ducan
5. “You are never too small to make a difference.” – Greta Thunberg
6. “Be messy and complicated and afraid and show up anyway.” – Glennon Doyle
7. “We do not need magic to change the world, we all carry the power we need inside ourselves already; we have the power to imagine better.” – J.K. Rowling
8. “You only live once and you need to enjoy life, to go out and achieve whatever you want to.” – Ellie Simmonds
9. “Feeling good comes from within. Loving who you are and being kind to yourself and the keys to confidence.” – Jennifer Anniston
10. “You must never be fearful about what you’re doing when it’s right.” – Rosa Parks
Need some more empowering words? Be sure to also check out our 8 Quotes From Empowering Women To Inspire Gender Equality
We hope you’ve found the inspiration you need here to rope in that positive mindset and spread the happy vibes wherever life takes you today.
You’ve got this!